Some of Leo Virgo cusps natives emit a muted or even nondescript first impression which often conceals a far more flamboyant tendency. Others come across as exhibitionists, but are really sensitive and private individuals.
Here are other notable features of Leo Virgo cusp personalities
- There is a tendency here to hide certain personal qualities or facts...possibly for years. Nevertheless, the inner flamboyance is apt to emerge periodically in even the most introverted of these cusps natives and during such occasions, they will reveal themselves to the world, totally aware of what they are doing.
- Leo Virgo cusp natives born into unremarkable surroundings...or at the bottom of the social ladder...can sometimes be late starters in the struggle to move up in the world. Even when such ascension is initiated, it is only through tremendous tenacity and willpower that they can maintain momentum.
- It is characteristic of these individuals not to reveal the truth about themselves or make grand displays of their real inner feelings until they attain their goals, whether such goals be social or professional.
- Indeed, it may well be that this desire to divulge can be the fuel which powers the drive toward a goal, since those who reach the top and have carried lifelong secrets are prone to be found out...and usually through their own statements and behavior.
- The greatest strength of Leo/Virgo cuspians is probably to be found in their creativity, attention to detail and inherent desire to be of service. They will pick up on the "little things" that others most likely miss, and thoughtful gifts or unique solutions to problems are second nature to those who fall under the influence of this cusp combination.
In addition, the commitment of these natives to help others makes them one of the most giving characters to be found in the Zodiac. The most important lesson to be learned by Leo Virgo cusp natives is to curb the desire for display and smug self-satisfaction.
As with all cusp individuals, Leo Virgo cusp individuals tend to be attracted to others born on the cusp...particularly those who fall within the Pisces Aries cusp and Taurus Gemini cusp combinations.
Notable Leo Virgo Cusps individuals Include:
Bill Clinton; Coco Chanel; H.P. Lovecraft; Wilt Chamberlain; River Phoenix; and Princess Margaret Rose of England
Other Related Pages